These terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter only “General Conditions”) govern the sale of products marketed by www.lesoleildore.com.
These General Conditions will govern all contracts for the purchase of products concluded through the site www.lesoleildore.com and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller SOLEIL DORÉ and the customer.
Acceptance of sales conditions
- The contract between SOLEIL DORÉ and the Customer must be concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by SOLEIL DORÉ, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a final consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase process is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree. n. 185/1999 on distance sales.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- The Customer may only purchase the products present in the SOLEIL DORÉ electronic catalog at the time the order is placed and which can be viewed at www.lesoleildore.com as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information posted on the site www.lesoleildore.com faithfully reproduce those of goods included in the catalog. SOLEIL DORÉ, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products, without prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color, size, accessory products in the figure. All the information supporting the purchase (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc …) are intended as simple general information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each product.
- The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by SOLEIL DORÉ by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of receipt of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with SOLEIL DORÉ. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under “Order Status”.
- In the case of non-acceptance of the order, SOLEIL DORÉ commits itself to a timely communication to the Customer.
- All prices on the site are intended as prices to the public and therefore do not include any customs clearance charges for deliveries to countries outside the European Union. SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly negligible price is published, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even in case of initial validation.
- On the site www.lesoleildore.com are visible the quantities of product available at the time of order. Since the simultaneous access of many user-users and the simultaneous possibility of online orders change the availability of the product, SOLEIL DORÉ does not guarantee the certainty of assigning the ordered goods.
- On certain products, subject to price promotions, SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be considered canceled.
Terms of payment
Bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, can pay purchases made on the site www.lesoleildore.com and, if the amount of the purchase does not exceed 250.00 euros, even in cash on delivery in the Italian territory.
The choice of payment by cash is an additional cost of 2.50 euros and the payment to the courier must be done exclusively in cash (checks are not accepted).
Bank transfer in advance
The products are committed until receipt of the CRO number, which proves payment. The transfer must be made within 7 days from the order. The sending of the ordered order takes place only at the time of the actual crediting to the SIRIO B srl c / c, which must take place within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is considered automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include the reference number of the order that is issued in the order confirmation email.
The bank details on which to make the wire transfers are:
IBAN: IT 03 to 02008 12011 000104032400
Bank of support: UNICREDIT BANCA
INTESTATORY: SIRIO B s.r.l.
In the case of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference banking institution authorizes the sole commitment of the amount relating to the purchase made.
The amount relating to the goods evaded is debited to the credit card of the customer at the time of effective evasion of the goods ordered.
The credit cards accepted are all those that rely on the Visa, Mastercard circuits.
In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance of SOLEIL DORÉ, the same context will require the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount involved. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment when it is not yet in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the “Order Status” area and can no longer be canceled if the indication “Work order” appears. The timing of release, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiry date (24th day from the authorization date). Requested the cancellation of the transaction, under no circumstances SOLEIL DORÉ can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
In the event that the customer’s order is still open after 23rd day from the date of submission, SOLEIL DORÉ will still charge the customer’s credit card for the amount due, even if in advance of the material delivery of the customer goods, in order to avoid the expiry of authorization of the transaction (24 days).
SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right not to accept the order.
At no time during the purchase procedure SOLEIL DORÉ is able to know the information relating to the buyer’s credit card, as they are entered directly on the website of the bank that handles the transaction (with very high security systems); since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that these data are intercepted. No SOLEIL DORÉ computer archive contains or retains such data.
Under no circumstances can SOLEIL DORÉ be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on www.lesoleildore.com.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page. The order amount is debited from your PayPal account at the time the order is acquired. In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or in the case of non-acceptance of SOLEIL DORÉ, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s PayPal account.
The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment when it is not yet in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the “Order Status” area and can no longer be canceled if the indication “Work order” appears.
Requested the cancellation of the transaction, in no case SOLEIL DORÉ can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase procedure SOLEIL DORÉ is able to know the customer’s financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that these data are intercepted. No SOLEIL DORÉ computer archive contains or retains such data. For each transaction made with the PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
It allows you to receive payments with PostePay Poste Italian prepaid cards.
The products are committed until receipt of the document that proves the payment. Payment must be made within 7 days from the order. The sending of the ordered order takes place only at the time of the actual crediting to the SIRIO B srl c/c which must take place within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is considered automatically canceled.
The reason for payment must include the order reference number that is issued in the order confirmation email.
How to purchase and use the Purchase Voucher
The purchase voucher can be purchased only through the page www.lesoleildore.com. Once the purchase of a voucher has been completed, an activation code will be sent to the recipient’s e-mail address indicated by the purchaser, which will allow it to be credited and used. The recipient must therefore have a valid email address and access to the Internet. SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right to change the following rules and conditions at its discretion and without notice.
How to use
The Purchase Coupon may have a variable maturity depending on the commercial conditions signed by the customer at the time of purchase.
The Purchase Voucher can be split and can be used to make multiple orders for a total value greater than the Purchase Voucher.
The purchase voucher can not be transferred to third parties, it can only be used to purchase goods for sale on the www.lesoleildore.com website and can not be converted into cash or used for the purchase of other purchase vouchers.
In the case of purchases of total value greater than that of the Purchase Voucher, it will be necessary to pay the difference for completing the order, choosing a payment method among those available.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to the purchase of the vouchers. The right of withdrawal is guaranteed to the recipient of the Gift Certificate, if it is in possession of the characteristics required by law.
SOLEIL DORÉ is in no way responsible for any theft of a voucher or for fraudulent use of the same.
SOLEIL DORÉ is in no way responsible for any loss or misuse of the activation code related to a voucher.
Buying Vouchers can be combined with all other discounts and promotions on the site and, if you receive more than one, with other Good Vouchers.
Online transactions with a credit card are made directly on the Bank’s website, through a secure server that adopts the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection system. This protocol, certified by Verisign, allows communication in a mode designed to avoid the interception, modification or falsification of information. SOLEIL DORÉ is not aware of the credit card data used by its customers.
SOLEIL DORÉ can accept orders only with delivery within the European territory.
For every order placed on www.lesoleildore.com, SOLEIL DORÉ will issue an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall prevail. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering. No additional costs or commission is due to SOLEIL DORÉ but all the charges for the customs clearance of the goods in case of deliveries to countries outside the EU remain the responsibility of the final customer. The goods travel with packaging made directly by SOLEIL DORÉ in appropriately closed cardboard boxes. The delivery times of the ordered goods are purely indicative and amount to about 2-6 days.
The same may be subject to variations due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by the Authority. The standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place during the following hours: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
No responsibility can be attributed to SOLEIL DORÉ in case of delay in the order or delivery of the ordered goods.
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the invoice;
– that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered;
Any external damage or non-correspondence of the number of packages or indications must be immediately notified to the courier who delivers the goods, with the words “withdrawal with reserve” on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed within 8 days by registered mail with receipt of return to the courier, whose address is explained on the accompanying document. In the specific case of damaged package write “withdrawal with reservation because the package is damaged”. It is also required to open an anomaly practice at SOLEIL DORÉ, by contacting the email addresses in the Contact section.
Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within eight days of receipt.
Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is explained on the accompanying document.
It is also required to open an anomaly practice at SOLEIL DORÉ, by contacting the email addresses in the Contact section.
Any notification beyond the aforesaid terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
Time to process the order
With “order fulfillment times” we mean the interval of time that passes from the receipt of the order to the delivery of the product to the courier.
All orders, containing products available in stock, of which the confirmation of payment is received by 12.00 of a working day, are entrusted to the courier within 72 working hours.
Delivery costs are clearly indicated on each item and are based on a weight / volume calculation established with the courier responsible for delivery. Where possible shipping costs can be cumulated. Where the weight / volume ratio increases proportionally to the number of items purchased, shipping costs for multiple items could be added together. SOLEIL DORÉ reserves the right to vary shipping costs without notice as the conditions of use vary and the contracts with the various carriers vary. Occasionally SOLEIL DORÉ will be able to make sales campaigns with free transport costs, without this affecting SOLEIL DORÉ’s ability to request a contribution to the customer for packing and transport costs.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree. n. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to SOLEIL DORÉ a reference to VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following point 3.
- To exercise this right, the Customer must follow the procedure described in the FAQ section “What are the procedures for making a return”. The return must be accompanied by a paper note containing the authorization number, in duplicate, one of which inside and one outside the package. The returned goods must be sent to SOLEIL DORÉ within 10 working days to:
Vicolo Bianchetti, 14
31100 Treviso, Italy
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
– the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased
– the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation);
– the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
– the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
– in case of damage to the goods during transport, SOLEIL DORÉ will inform the Customer of the event (within 10 working days from receipt of the goods in their stores), to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
– SOLEIL DORÉ is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- SOLEIL DORÉ will reimburse the customer for the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods, upon notice of withdrawal, by a transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code – CAB – Current Account – SWIFT of the invoice holder).
- The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in the cases in which SOLEIL DORÉ ascertains:
– damage to the product due to causes other than transport;
– a state of dirtiness of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
The costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the Customer. The return of non-damaged or damaged products will not be accepted by SOLEIL DORÉ and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SOLEIL DORÉ will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the same.
All the products marketed by SOLEIL DORÉ are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree no. n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that will receive along with the purchased goods. The Customer can always download the invoices related to his purchases from the site www.lesoleildore.com, by accessing the reserved area.
Limitation of liability and use of the site
SOLEIL DORÉ undertakes to ensure that the content of this site is as up-to-date and accurate as possible; nevertheless declines any direct and indirect responsibility towards users and in general of any third party, for any damage, be it direct, incidental, consequential or indirect, as well as for loss or damage of data, loss of profits, goodwill, business or opportunities, for any inaccuracies, errors, omissions in the contents and in the data published on the Site, or in relation to its use, or the impossibility of using the Site or the contents published therein and still access to third party sites made available through links hypertextual, or from its use, or the impossibility of use of the same or the contents published therein.
SOLEIL DORÉ commits itself, to remove as soon as possible after the reports, the contents deemed to be harmful at its own discretion or, in any case, declared as such by the Judicial Authority.
This section of the Site can be changed at any time. It is the responsibility of the Users to take constant vision of it. Use of the Website constitutes a conclusive behavior having the full and unconditional acceptance of the clauses above
The personal data requested when placing the order are collected by SOLEIL DORÉ and processed on computer media, in order to meet the obligations arising from the contract concluded with the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties. SOLEIL DORÉ guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree no. No. 196 of 30.06.03. Data controller is SIRIO B s.r.l., San Marco 4892, 30124 Venice (VE) Italy, in the person who from time to time has the legal representation, unless a manager is appointed pursuant to art. 29 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
The customer, at any time, has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by written notice to be sent to SOLEIL DORÉ’s registered office. To the customer, who declares to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 and on the rights due to him, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, has the right to access their data according to the procedures provided therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the Customer issued together with the authorization to process and send in the online registration form.
Any complaint must be addressed to SIRIO B s.r.l., San Marco 4892, 30124 Venice (VE) Italy.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The contract of sale between the Customer and SOLEIL DORÉ is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of Venice.