PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION DATA
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
SIRIO B srl based in Venice, San Marco 4892 is the Data Controller of personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Given the commitment and care that SIRIO B devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
Categories of personal data processed by the data controller
To offer you the services provided by the Arganecosmeticibio.it website, as Data Controller, you must process some personal data necessary for the provision of the services. This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you. SIIRO B may treat the following categories of personal data of users.
- Technical navigation data to the IP address, to the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, to the browser features and access times;
- Navigation data aimed at statistics provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analyzed with the prior consent of the user;
- Common identifying data provided explicitly by the user (eg name, surname, email, etc.) for the use of the service for the purchase of our products;
Purposes and legal bases of treatment
The data and cookies received by you will be processed by SIRIO B exclusively with procedures and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
Only with your express consent will the data be used to perform statistical analysis (Google Analytics), promotional activities via social media and sending commercial information on RCS products and promotional initiatives (Purpose of direct marketing).
Dissemination, communication and subjects accessing data
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors of SIRIO B for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of SIRIO B employees involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
This is without prejudice to the right of communication to third parties if you have given your specific and optional consent.
Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data will be processed by SIRIO B within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Rules; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called. Corporate binding rules.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
SIRIO B in accordance with the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you provide for the entire duration of the services requested and keep them for the following 6 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
SIRIO B guarantees you that you can exercise your rights under the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
- to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
- the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by communication to the Data Controller.
This Privacy Notice is updated as of 25/05/2018