COOKIES IN USE ON SOLEIL DORÉ
Some of the purposes of installing Cookies require the consent of the User. When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Our cookies help us:
- Making our website easier and more effective.
- Improve the speed and performance of the site.
No cookies are used for:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent).
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit consent).
- Pass data to ad networks.
- Pass personal identification data to third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Essential technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. Allow browsing the pages, sharing our content. Without these cookies we could not provide the services for which users access the site. This category includes cookies essential for the operation of the site or product, such as technical cookies for access to the site or for communication between the parties and the services that compose it.
Essential technical cookies for statistics and performance analysis
These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning and to favor the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, let you know which pages are the most and least popular. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as ensuring that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. To perform these functions on our sites we use the services of third parties that anonymize the data making them not referable to individuals. Where there are services not completely anonymized, you will find them listed among the third-party cookies for which you can deny your consent, to guarantee your privacy.
The analytical cookies appropriately anonymized belong to this category. This site, in particular, uses the following product:
- Google Analytics – For access statistics and traffic for internal use
Cookies for the provision of external functions integrated into the third-party site
- Linkedin – limited to the functionality of social login, “like” and sharing of the contents of the site www.lesoleildore.com on the social network Linkedin
Disabling cookies from these sites would probably ruin the functions they offer.
The main browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being accepted. However, permanently disable cookies may result in browsing difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use certain features of websites. Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most used browsers. To set cookies, in browsers other than those listed, refer to the help documentation prepared by the browser manufacturer.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
- Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
- Select “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Check the box “Activate the anti-tracking of personal data” box
- Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
- Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
- Click on the “Security” tab
- In the “Accept cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited.
- For an explanation of the different options, click on the Help button in the form of a question mark.
- If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily for the page to open. Then repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.
For specific information on cookies and their control, you can visit the website in English www.allaboutcookies.org. Access to the site and navigation of the same imply an implicit consent to receive cookies. However, as already explained above, users can also decide not to receive cookies, using the appropriate disabling option in browsers.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Cookies managed by SIRIO B have a maximum duration of 6 months. The cookies for the statistics managed by SIRIO B are anonymous and remain within the statistical systems for exclusive statistical purposes even if they can not be traced back to your browser.
This Privacy Notice is updated as of 25/05/2018